UP National Family Benefit Scheme:- This scheme has been start by the UP government to provide financial assistance to poor families. Families whose head dies. And the families in which there is no earner other than the head. The state government of the UP government will provide 30,000 rupees to such families for financial assistance.
Under this scheme, earlier the poor family was give an amount of up to Rs.20,000. Which has now been increase from Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000. All the families who live below the poor line can become the beneficiaries of this scheme.
Key Points of UP National Family Benefit Scheme
|Scheme||National Family Benefit Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Poor families of the state|
|Department||Social Welfare Department UP|
What is UP National Family Benefit Scheme
UP National Family Benefit Scheme
Under the UP Benefit Scheme, whose head of the family dies. Who is the sole breadwinner of the family? Financial assistance is to be provided to such families.
The state government of the UP government will provide 30,000 rupees to such families for financial assistance. If you are also from UP and want to become a beneficiary of this scheme. Then you can apply online for this scheme as mentioned below.
Purpose of UP National Family Benefit Scheme
The main objective of the UP National Family Benefit Scheme is to provide financial assistance to poor families. As we all know, if only one person earns money in the house, and he dies suddenly. Then that family has to face many difficulties. They do not even have money to eat food. Keeping all these things in mind, the UP government has prepared this scheme.
Under the UP Family Benefit Scheme, whose head of the family dies. Who is the sole breadwinner of the family? Financial assistance is to be provided to such families. To such families, the state government of UP government will provide 30,000 rupees in the form of financial assistance. Due to which poor families will be able to live their life well.
Eligibility for UP National Family Benefit Scheme
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of UP.
- The applicant’s age should be more than 18 years.
- If the applicant’s family is living below the poor line, then only they will be made eligible for this scheme.
- The family whose head has died, and the age of the head is more than 18 years and less than 60 years. Only these can become the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- The annual income of such a family should not exceed 41,000 thousand.
Documents Required for UP National Benefit Scheme
- Passport size photograph (any two).
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Death certificate of the head’s death.
- income certificate.
- Voter Eid.
- Birth certificate of the head.
- mobile number.
- Bank account no.
UP National Family Benefit Scheme UP Status
- For the status of the UP National Benefit Scheme, one has to go to the “official website” of this scheme.
- After this, you have to enter the name of your district.
- Then you have to enter your account number or registration number and click on “Search”.
- After clicking on the search, the complete details of the application will open in front of you, and in this way. You will be able to get information about the status of your application.
UP National Family Benefit Scheme Online Registration
- For the application of the UP National Family Benefit Scheme, first of all, one has to go to the “official website” of this scheme.
- After clicking on the official website, a “home page” will open in front of you.
- There you will see the option of “New Registration”, click on it.
- After this the “Registration page” will open, all the necessary information (such as district, resident, applicant’s details, bank account details, deceased’s details and captcha code) etc. have to be entered.
- Then you have to click on the “Checkbox” and click on “Submit”.
- In this way, your online application process for UP National Family Scheme will be completed.
For any information and problem related to this scheme, you can ask us in the comment box. Thank you