Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2021:- This scheme has been start keeping in mind the economic condition of the farmers. Recently, due to the corona epidemic, many people have gone to live in the village. He is passing his life by farming. There are also some people who have to sell their animals like cows, buffalo and goats.
They do not have enough money to buy the animal back. In some places. Due to a lack of money with the farmers, Are unable to get their animals treat in time. Which leads to the death of their animals. Keeping all these things in mind, this scheme has been prepare. So that the farmers get some relief from all these difficulties.
Under this scheme, farmers will be give an amount of Rs 40,000 for the cow. And for buffalo, Rs 60,000 will be provided. The amount paid under this scheme will be refund at the rate of 4% per annum interest. Under this scheme by the government, a farmer will be give a maximum amount of one to one and a half lakh rupees.
Full details of Pashu Credit Card
- Today, through this article, we will tell you about Kisan Credit Card in detail.
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card is similar to the “Kisan Card Scheme”. If you need any information about “Kisan Credit Card” then click here.
- Under this scheme, farmers are give loans on animals at very low-interest rates. The interest rate on the amount receive under the Kisan Credit Card scheme will be applicable from the day the first instalment amount will be give to the animal husband.
- Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 40,000 will be provided by the state government for the cow. A loan of up to Rs 60,000 will be provided to the farmers keeping buffalo. A loan of Rs 60,000 per buffalo will be provided to the cattle rearers through this card in 6 equal instalments. Under this scheme, the amount will be return at the rate of 4% annual interest.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Loan Amount
animal loan amount
Sheep, Goat ₹4063
Chicken (Egg Lays) ₹720
What is Pashu Kisan Credit Card
Under the Pashu Credit Card, farmers can take a loan of up to Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand without guarantee. Under this scheme, whatever amount the farmer will get. That amount has to be return to the farmers next year with a 4% interest rate. Under this scheme, farmers will be give an amount of Rs.40,000 for cows. And for buffalo, Rs 60,000 will be provided.
The interest rate will be charge on the amount receive under. The Pashu Credit Card scheme from the day the animal owner will be give the first instalment amount. Due to the lack of money with the farmers, they are not able to get their animals treat in time. Which leads to the death of their animals. Keeping all these things in mind, this scheme has been prepare.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card State
|Scheme||Scheme – Pashu Kisan Credit Card|
|Launch||Launch – Central Government|
|Objective||To increase animal husbandry business|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Documents Required for Pashu Credit Card
- Aadhar card for identity card of the applicant.
- The loan will be available on those animals which are insure.
- PAN card, Voter ID card for certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph (any two).
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Online
- First of all, you have to apply for Pashu Kisan Credit Card under this scheme by going to your nearest bank.
- For this, first, you have to go to the bank with all your necessary documents; |
- The “Application Form” has to be take.
- Then enter all the information asked in the application form correctly. |
- After verifying the application form, you will be give the animal credit card within 1 month.
- This is how you can apply for Pashu Kisan Credit.