If you want to invest your money without taking any risk, then Kisan Patra Yojana is the only option. It guarantees the complete security of your money. Also, your amount will be doubled in 124 months. Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme is present in all the post offices and banks of the country.
Your money will be absolutely safe under this plan. Now you are thinking that this is a Kisan Patra scheme, only the farmers will get the benefit of this. No, it is not like that at all. Any Indian living in India can get the benefit of this scheme.
The duration of Kisan Patra Yojana is 124 months i.e. 10 years and 4 months. Another advantage of this scheme is that it does not have any upper limit. You can get profits by investing as much money as you want under this scheme.
What is Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, you can get double your invested money. There are certificates (which can be bought) in this scheme up to Rs 1000, Rs 5000, Rs 10,000 and Rs 50,000. That is, you can invest as much money as you want. If you invest more than 50,000 then you will be required to provide your PAN card details.
|Scheme||Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme|
|Launch||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Objective||To encourage the spirit of savings|
You will get a guarantee under the Kisan Patra Yojana, so there is no fear of risk in it. Your invested money is absolutely safe. Investment in Kisan Patra is in the form of a certificate. Under this scheme, you are given a guarantee, so this scheme has nothing to do with the ups and downs of the share market. After the end of your investment tenure, you are given double the amount.
Benefits/Features of Kisan Patra Scheme
- You can also take a loan by keeping Kisan Vikas Patra as security.
- Under this scheme, you will get a guarantee, so there is no fear of risk in it. Your invested money is absolutely safe.
- Under this scheme, tax exemption is not available under section 80C of income tax. There is no tax on withdrawal after maturity. The return on this is fully taxable.
- The duration of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana is 124 months i.e. 10 years and 4 months. Another advantage of this scheme is that it does not have any upper limit.
- You can invest as much money as you want in Kisan Patra Yojana. If you invest more than 50,000, then you will have to provide your PAN card details.
- In this, you can get double the money you have invested.
- Due to this scheme, you will be given up to a 6% interest rate.
- It guarantees the complete security of your money. Also, your amount will be doubled in 124 months.
Documents Required for Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Passport size photograph (two or more).
- Pan Card.
- Address proof.
- income certificate.
- Application form of Kisan Patra Scheme.
- Bank details (personal information).
- mobile number.
Eligibility / Beneficiaries of Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen of India.
- The applicant’s age should be above 18 years.
- NRIs cannot apply under Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme.
- Even if the applicant is a minor, there is nothing to worry about, his parents can invest in this scheme.
Online Application for Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
- For the application of the Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme, first of all, go to the “official website” of this scheme.
- Click here to go to the official website of this scheme.
- After clicking here a “Home Page” will open in front of you.
- There click on the name of “Invest Plan”.
- After that click on “Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana”.
- After clicking on the Kisan Patra Yojana, an “Application Form” page will open in front of you.
- In this, you have to enter all the information asked correctly.
- Then upload all the documents and click on “Submit”.
- In this way, you can apply online for Kisan Patra Scheme.
Offline Application for Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
- To apply for this scheme, first of all, you have to go to your nearest post office or bank.
- From there you will have to take the application form of “Kisan Patra Yojana”.
- After taking the “Application Form” of this scheme, you will have to enter all the information asked in it correctly.
- After this, you have to attach all the relevant documents with it.
- Then you can submit it at your branch or at the post office.
- After depositing you will be asked the investment amount, if you invest above 50,000 then you will also have to enter the details of your PAN card.
- In this way, you can also apply for this scheme offline.