Visa Credit Card Bill Payment Offer – Rs.5000 Off – ICICI Banks. Best Credit Card Apps, Pay any Visa Credit Card bill through net banking and get FREE discount vouchers worth Rs.5000 from Coupon Dunia
Now, paying your Visa Credit Card bills online using ICICI Bank Internet Banking is fast and simple. Just register your credit card once and conveniently pay all future bills at ease.
Steps to register Visa Credit Card
By paying your credit card bills on time through third-party websites such as Phone Pay, Cred, Paytm, etc., you can avail of several offers.
These platforms offer exciting discounts and cashback offers once you pay your credit card bills. You can avail of these offers on the website or the mobile app of these platforms.
5 Best Credit Card Bill Payment Apps in India (With Cashback …)
Credit cards are a great way to make payments- you get offers and discounts alongside the reward points for every purchase you make. Interestingly, you can also get rewarded for paying your credit card bills by using certain payment apps. Here are some of the best credit card bill payment apps in India that reward you with cashback and other offers for paying your credit card bill.
You get the convenience of paying and managing bills for all your cards in one place, alongside cashback and other useful offers.
Here are some of India’s best credit card bill payment apps you can use to clear your dues and earn rewards or cashback.
Credit is a top-rated credit card bill payment app in India. Every time you pay a bill, it rewards you with an equivalent number of points called Cred coins. You can then redeem these coins in exchange for offers.
One can claim mystery cashback after clearing a bill of min. ₹1000 to get cash rewards. In the initial days, the app gave good rewards, which are now reduced drastically. So, do not expect huge offers. Bill Payment Earn Up To₹1,000₹1,000 (5 times/ month)₹5,000₹5,000₹20,000₹10,000₹50,000₹1,00,000.
Furthermore, Cred lets you connect your Gmail to auto-grab credit card statements, but it’ll be better to avoid the feature if you have privacy concerns. There’s also a unique referral program with ₹750 cashback on referring friends.
Note:- that you need to have a good credit score to register on Cred.
How To Use Credit
Steps to Use Open Cred, register yourself and add your card. Go to the Cards section. Tap Pay now for the card. Enter the amount and pay via Cred UPI, other popular UPI apps, or net banking. Once successful, claim the mystery cashback if available.
Besides shopping and paying for mobile and other utility bills, you can also pay your credit card bills through Amazon. Unlike Cred, you don’t get assured cashback. However, you do get occasional offers in the form of rewards.
You can check for offers on credit card bill payments in Amazon Pay > Your rewards. The offers will also show up in Credit Card Bill section. Unfortunately, you can not use Amazon Pay balance to pay credit card bills.
Pay credit card bill via UPI or net banking (min. ₹100)Occasional cashback offers on card bill payments free credit score.
How To Use Amazon
Steps to UseOpen the Amazon app on your phone. Go to the Amazon Pay section. Here, tap on Credit Card Bill. Check if you see any offer banners on the bill payment page. Add your card and pay the bill via Amazon Pay UPI, any other UPI ID, or net banking.
Paytm is the most popular payment app in India. It lets you pay almost all types of bills, including credit card payments. While there’s no permanent cashback structure, it’s currently running a limited-time campaign offer.
Under the same, you can get a scratch card worth up to 1 lakh cashback points on bill payments of ₹5000 and more. Here, 1 lakh cashback points =₹1,000, and you will get a minimum of 1,000 points on every card transaction.
The cashback offers might change over time. So, confirm before making the payment. Paytm also lets you pay bills via debit cards except for VISA and Mastercard.
credit card bill via Paytm balance, UPI, debit cards, or net banking (min. ₹1)Occasional rewards on bill payments regular bill reminders Pay rent.
Mobikwik app gives you rewards in the form of Super cash every time you pay your credit card bill. You can use this Super cash later (up to 5% per transaction) while making other payments in the app.
Besides UPI, you can pay the credit card bill using your debit card. This can be useful if you want to complete spending milestones on your debit card, which is a win-win situation. One can also pay via Mobikwik wallet, which attracts a convenience fee of 1.5% + GST.
Pay credit card bill via debit card, UPI, and Mobikwik balance (min. ₹1)Get Super cash on each bill payment
How To Use Mobikwik
Steps to UseOpen the Mobikwik app. Select All Services and tap Credit Card. Enter credit card details if not already. Enter the amount and apply a coupon if available. Pay via UPI, Mobikwik wallet, or debit card.
- Phone Pay
Phone Pay, too, offers the credit card bill payment option. You get scratch cards with up to Rs. 1000 cashback on paying bills, similar to when you pay others or make any other transactions. It’s fairly simple and lets you pay almost all credit card bills using UPI.
Highlights Pay credit card bill via UPI (min. ₹1)Get scratch cards on bill payments pay rent with your credit card
How To Use Phone Pay
Steps to Use Open the Phone Pay app. Tap Credit Card Bill under Recharge & Pay Bills. Enter your credit card number and mobile number. Enter the amount and proceed with payment.
How To Get Rewarded for Paying Your Credit Card Bills
These were the top credit card bill payment apps in India that give you cash back and rewards for paying your card bills. Overall, Cred is still an attractive option, thanks to the features it brings to the table, followed by Amazon with occasional offers.
Best 0% APR credit cards of 2021, Pay no interest until 2023
Credit cards can be a great asset for financing new purchases and consolidating old debt. Some of the best credit cards offer no interest on new purchases, balance transfers or both — for up to 21 months.
This can add up to substantial savings if you’re carrying a balance on a high-interest credit card, where a portion of your payment goes toward interest charges.
Best Credit Card Apps
- If you have lingering debt on an existing card or plan on making a large purchase, it’s financially smart to open an intro 0% APR credit card, if you use it responsibly.
2. 0% for 21 months on balance transfers; 0% for 12 months on purchases. 14.74% to 24.74% variable. 5% of each balance transfer 5 minimum 3% Good.
3. Introductory 0% APR on purchases and qualifying balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening; extension of up to 3 months (totaling 21 months) with on-time minimum payments during the intro and extension periods 12.99% to 24.99% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers Introductory fee of 3% (5 minimum) for 120 days from account opening, then up to 5% (5 minimum) 3% Good See rates and fees and our methodology, terms apply.
4. 0% for the first 20 billing cycles on balance transfers and purchases 14.49% – 24.49% (variable) Either 3% of the amount of each transfer or 5 minimum, whichever is greater 2% to 3% Good See rates and fees and our methodology, terms apply. 2% cashback: 1% on all eligible purchases and an additional 1% after you pay your credit card bill No current offer.
Best Offers For Credit Card
5. 0% for the first 18 months on balance transfers; N/A for purchases 13.99% – 23.99% variable on purchases and balance transfers For balance transfers completed within 4 months of account opening, an intro balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer ($5 minimum) applies; after that, a balance transfer fee of 5% of each transfer ($5 minimum) applies 3% Excellent terms apply.
6. 2X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1X), 1X Membership Rewards points per dollar spent on all other purchases Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards points after you make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months. 0% for the first 15 months on purchases, N/A for balance transfers 12.99% to 23.99% variable N/A 2.7% Good terms apply.