Why Are New SBI Personal Loans Important in 2021:- When it comes to taking a personal loan, the first thing that comes to mind is SBI Bank. There are many benefits of taking a personal loan from SBI.
Through this article, we will provide you with the documents required to take a personal loan from SBI Bank, interest rates, how you can apply. We will tell you about all these in detail below.
Who can apply for a personal loan from SBI
- Before taking a personal loan from SBI, the bankers must see whether you are an employed person or not, which company is your job, how much is your monthly salary.
- If you are not a salaried person, what business do you do and how much profit are you getting in it.
All this information will be received by the bank.
- Business people, job seekers and employed people can take a personal loan from SBI.
Some key points to take a personal loan from SBI
Following are some of the key points for taking a personal loan from SBI
- This is a credit card loan.
- In this, you do not need to give any documents to the bank.
- If you are taking a personal loan from SBI Bank, then you must have an account with SBI Bank.
- Your minimum income should be up to 15 – 20 thousand.
- Your EMI should not exceed 40%.
What are the documents required to take a personal loan from SBI?
- To take a personal loan from SBI, first 2 passport size photographs.
- To take a personal loan from SBI, it is necessary to have identity proof. Such as Pan Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card (any one of these)
- To take a personal loan from SBI, it is also necessary to have your address proof such as ration card, electricity bill, a bank account in SBI, PAN card, voter ID, Aadhar card etc. (any one of these)
- Many times the bankers also get your bank details from you.
Your credit score to avail personal loan from SBI
To take a personal loan from SBI, it is very important to have a good credit score.
- If your credit score is good, you can get a loan from the bank at a low-interest rate.
- Your credit score must be in the range of 650 – 700.
- If you pay your credit bills on time, your credit score will be very good.
How to apply for a personal loan from SBI.
- First of all, click on Personal Loan in SBI Bank.
- Enter the reference number to apply for a personal loan from SBI.
- Enter your mobile number, then enter the code that will come on that number.
Do not apply for multiple loans at the same time
- If you apply for a loan in different banks at the same time, it can reduce your loan amount, as well as the interest rates can also differ.
- You must have a good relationship with the bank so that you will get the loan at a low interest rate.
- Personal loan in SBI is available at a fixed interest rate
Below you are given some bank names and their interest rates in detail through the table.
bank name interest rates