Personal Loan HDFC Bank:- Personal Loan is a medium taken to meet your needs, in which you do not have to pledge anything. Under a personal loan, you can spend your money ahead of time. In case of a sudden cash crunch, it is best to take a personal loan to meet your financial needs and for wedding expenses.
Now it comes to which bank would be good for you to take personally. You can take a personal loan from HDFC Bank at a low-interest rate. HDFC Bank keeps bringing some new schemes for its customers all the time. You can easily get a loan of up to 40 lakhs from HDFC Bank.
If you have had an account with HDFC Bank for the last year. And if your credit score is also good (700-50), then you can easily take a personal loan from HDFC. Any class of people can take a personal loan from HDFC Bank. In this, different schemes are given for different classes.
For example, for CA, Doctor, HDFC Bank can provide a loan of up to 4 years. Similarly, a personal loan can be available for Company Secretary / Architect for up to 5 years. And government employees can get loans for at least 2-3 years.
People like it more because of getting a personal loan without pledging anything. You can take a personal loan from HRFC only when you do any job or business. a personal loan from HDFC Bank.
Hdfc Personal Loan 2021
- You should have a good relationship with HDFC Bank so that you can get the loan at a low-interest rate.
- A personal loan in SBI is available at a fixed rate of interest.
- If you apply for loans in different banks at the same time, it can reduce your loan amount, as well as the interest rates may vary.
- Your minimum income should be between 15 – 21 thousand.
- If you are taking a personal loan from SBI Bank, then you should have an account with HDFC Bank.
- Before taking a personal loan from HDFC, bankers must check whether you are employed or not, which company is your job, how much is your monthly salary.
Whether you will be able to repay the loan amount on time or not, all this information are first known by the bank. Only after that give loan. Let us first know what are documents required for the personal loan.
Documents Required for Personal Loan From HDFC Bank
- The documents required for a personal loan are explained in detail below.
- Passport size photograph (any two) of the applicant.
- Identity Card:- Aadhar Card, Pan Card and Driving License. (any of these).
- Certificates:- Voting Card and Passport.
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Electricity Bill, HDFC Bank Account, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card etc (any one of these).
- Bank details:- Last 6 months bank statement and photocopy of passbook.
- 6 Month Latest Salary Slip.
- All these documents are required while taking a personal loan from HDFC Bank. Now let’s talk about who can take a personal loan from HFD.
Eligibility for Personal Loan from HDFC Bank
Before giving a loan to the bank, it must be known whether you are employed or not, which company is your job, how much is your monthly salary.
- If you are employed and your income is above 15 thousand then you can get a loan for at least 2-3 years.
- If you do a job then the job must be at least 2 years old.
- HDFC Bank offers loans for CA, Doctor for a tenure of up to 4 years.
- You can easily get a loan of up to 40 lakhs from HDFC Bank.
- If you have had an account with HDFC Bank for the last year. And if your credit score is also good (700-50), then you can easily take a personal loan from HDFC.
Now it comes to how to take a personal loan from HDFC Bank. Friends, you can apply for loans both online and offline. You can also easily take a personal loan from HDFC Bank by applying online.
Apply Online for Personal Loan
- If you take a loan from HDFC Bank by applying online, then it saves your time as well as an extra charge. Come friends, now let’s know the complete process of applying for a personal loan from HDFC Bank.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of HDFC Bank.
- After this, a “Home Page” will open in front of you.
- There you will have all types of loans in front of them, click on “Personal Loan”.
- Afterwards, you will have to enter your mobile number by entering some of your information there.
- Then enter the code that will come on that number. And click on “Submit”.
- This is how you can apply for a Personal Loan from Bank online.
- Friends, if you liked this post, if you got to know anything about it, then definitely share it with your friends. Heartfelt thanks to you for giving such a valuable time.
Friends, do you have any information or query related to this scheme.
You can comment on us by going to the comment box. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible. Stay connected to our page http://marwadijobs.com/ for more updates on all state government schemes. Thanks.