Home Loan ICICI:- Taking a home loan is a huge financial decision that we should take very carefully. The tenure of the home loan is quite long, the amount of the home loan. Hence the home loan interest rate has long-term financial implications. Getting a lower interest rate will not only reduce the EMI but also reduce the interest payment.
Home Loan Interest Rates 6. 60% p.a. Lending institutions usually sanction 75% to 89% of the value of the property that is pledged as the loan amount. If you are thinking of taking a home loan, then you will get a loan from ICICI Bank at a very low-interest rate.
ICICI keeps on coming up with some new schemes for its customers all the time. You can apply for a loan from ICICI Bank, one of the best banks in India. ICICI Bank loan interest rates start from 8%. By taking a home loan from this bank, you will find the processing fee very less, as well as different types of home loan schemes also this bank offers. Applicants can take home loans up to Rs 75 lakh at 6.7%.
The demand for home loans has increased significantly in the last few months. Therefore, the Head of Secured Assets of ICICI Bank has cut the loan interest rates significantly. Due to which customers will get home loans easily, that too at low-interest rates.
It Is Easy To Get Home Loan From ICICI Bank
Home loans from ICICI Bank can be taken by any person who is employed or self-employed. Applicants can take home loans up to Rs.75 lakh at 6.7% which can be easily repaid over a repayment tenure of 35 – 40 years. ICICI Bank also offers customers attractive floating and fixed interest rates options.
Customers get a small exemption in an income tax return on paying the principal and interest of their home loan under Section 80C, 24B and 80EEA of the Income Tax Act. If you are buying a house for the first time, then you can save up to Rs 2.67 lakh on this.
Documents Required for ICICI Home Loan
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (any two).
- Identity Card:- Aadhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card and Voter Id etc.
- Certificates:- Passport, Voting Card and ICICI Bank Application Form.
- Age:- Your age should be above 18 years.
- Residence:- Address of your home or office.
- Mobile number of the applicant.
- Bank statement of last 6 months.
- It is mandatory to have an account in ICICI Bank (If you do not have an account with ICICI Bank, then you can easily open your account in this bank).
- Processing fee check.
- Salary slip of last 2 months.
Who can take a personal loan from ICICI Bank?
- Your domicile should be India.
- Your age should be more than 18 years and less than 35 years.
- Applicant should be employed or have own business.
- The monthly income of the customer should be 21000.
- The longer the tenure of the home loan, the higher the amount, hence banks charge higher interest.
Advantages / Benefits of taking a home loan from ICICI Bank
- By taking a home loan from ICICI Bank, you will find the interest rate very low.
- Even if you do not have an account with ICICI Bank, you can easily take a home loan from this bank.
- If your credit score is good (700-750) then ICICI bank will provide you with a loan with a very low-interest rate.
- As soon as you take a loan from ICICI Bank, customers get a small exemption in an income tax return on paying the principal and interest of their home loan under sections 80C, 24B and 80EEA of the Income Tax Act.
- Home Loan Interest Rates 6. 60% p.a. Lending institutions usually sanction 75% to 89% of the value of the property that is pledged as the loan amount.
- If you are thinking of taking a loan, then you will get a loan from ICICI Bank at a very low-interest rate.
Apply for a home loan from ICICI Bank
- You can take a home loan from ICICI Bank both online and offline. Let us first know how to apply online for a home loan from ICICI Bank.
- You can also apply for a loan from ICICI Bank by visiting paisabazaar.com.
- First of all, on visiting Paisabazaar.com, you will get the option of a home loan from ICICI Bank there.
- After clicking there you will be asked for some information, enter it and tell whether you agree to the terms and conditions given there or not.
- You can also apply for a home loan online from ICICI Bank by visiting Paisbazaar.com.
- For offline applications, you can also apply by going to your nearest bank and taking the application form from there.
Friends, do you have any information or query related to this scheme.
You can comment on us by going to the comment box. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible. Stay connected to our page http://marwadijobs.com/ for more updates on all state government schemes. Thank You.