In this way, most of the people go to Haryana to work, do business, but even today there are many such workers. Labourers in Haryana who do not even get enough food. Labourers work hard in the sun to take care of their families. It is known to all that labourers do not get much money.
From above, this corona epidemic, due to which the business has also stopped. Due to which many labourers are also dying due to hunger. Therefore, the Haryana government has started this scheme to help the families of the workers. Under this scheme, people who are labourers and do wage work. All can become the beneficiaries of this scheme.
When a woman gives birth to her child, she and her baby are in a very weak position. In such a situation, it is very important to take care of the nutritious diet of their food. Otherwise, there is a possibility of both of them getting sick. Under the Haryana Benefit Scheme, Rs 15000 will be provided to the newborn child. Rs 6000 for the wife of the worker.
So that both mother and baby can get nutritious food and care properly. Haryana government will give a total of Rs 21000 under the Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme.
The objective of the Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme
The main objective of the Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme is to provide financial assistance. To the wife and child of the labourer and labourer.
Under the Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme, Rs 15000 will be provided. The newborn child and Rs 6000 for the wife of the worker. So that both mother and baby can get nutritious food and care properly. A total of Rs 21000 will be given by the Haryana Government under the Paternity Benefit Scheme.
Documents Required for Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- identity card.
- Labor Card (must be one year old).
- Passport size photograph (any two) of the applicant.
- Bank account no.
- mobile number.
- All these documents will be required under the Haryana Benefit Scheme.
Eligibility for Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme
- Must be a native of Haryana.
- The name of the worker should be registered in the labour registration.
- It is mandatory for the labourer to have a labour card.
- Birth certificate of the labourer’s child.
- Only two children can take advantage of this scheme.
- Only working men can take the benefit of the Haryana Benefit Scheme.
Features of Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme
- The main features of the Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme are as follows.
- Under the Haryana Benefit Scheme. Rs 15000 will be provided to the newborn child and Rs 6000 for the wife of the worker.
- So that both mother and baby can get nutritious food and care properly. Haryana government will give a total of Rs 21000 under the Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme.
- The families of labourers will get financial assistance.
- For more information about this scheme, you can get by visiting the labour website.
- If the registered worker is taking benefit of any other parental benefit scheme. Then he will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Application for Haryana Paternity Benefit Scheme
For the application of the Paternity Benefit Scheme, you can apply online by visiting. The website of the Labor Department of Haryana State. The complete information about the application of the Paternity Benefit Scheme. Has been give in detail. which is the following.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Haryana State (https://saralharyana.gov.in).
- After visiting the official website “New user? Click on Register here.
- After this, a home page will open in front of you, enter the correct asked in it and click on “Validate”.
- Immediately after this, an SMS will come on your mobile or email. Enter the OTP that comes in it and click on it.
- Later the message of “Successful Registration” will come and after that. You close this window by logging into the portal. And again visit the homepage of Haryana Portal.
- There login by entering your email id and password and under “Apply for Services” click on “View All Available Services”.
- Now a list of all plans and services will open in front of you.
- After this, type “Paternity” in the search box given on the right side and click on the link. “Paternity Benefit Scheme for the male registered worker of HBOCWW Board”.
- There they will ask for your Aadhar number. So enter Aadhaar number and verify it and do OTP verification.
Note:- If your Aadhar number is registere with Labor Department. Then only you will be able to apply for this scheme otherwise not.
Friends, do you have any information or query related to this scheme.
You can comment on us by going to the comment box. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible. Stay connected to our page http://marwadijobs.com/ for more updates on all state government schemes. Thanks.