Whether to open an account in a bank or to do any online registration, the most important document in all these is the Aadhar card. Aadhar card is our. Identity card in a way. In the same way, the Government of India has also created a child Aadhar card for children below the age of 5 years.
The colour of the hair base given to the children in blue. Now whenever you go to get your child’s admission in school, first of all, you will ask for your child’s Aadhar card. Nowadays, it has become mandatory for people of all ages, from infants to adults, to have an Aadhar card. Aadhar card gives you a unique identity.
What Is Baal Aadhar Card 2021
Your identity is link with an Aadhar card. It is necessary to update the Aadhar card 2 times. First of all, the child Aadhar card (Blue Color Aadhar Card) is give before 5 years. Second, after 15 years which is also call the common Aadhar card. The child Aadhar card is link with the Aadhar card of the parents of that child because till then the child’s biometric is not develop.
For the child Aadhar card, the fingerprint and iris of that child are scan. After this, the child Aadhar card is give. Aadhar card is mandatory in today’s era. Aadhar card has become a very important document nowadays. From small to big tasks. Aadhar card is our identity card in a way.
Child Aadhar Card Age 2021
Bal Aadhar card is for children of 5 years of age or less. It is also call a Blue color Aadhar card. This child Aadhar card is registere from the very birth of the child. Nowadays it has become mandatory for everyone to have an Aadhar. In such a situation, the Government of India has also announced the child Aadhar card for the children, so that they can easily get admission in the school.
Baal Aadhar Card Near Me
If you want to make a child Aadhar card for your child below 5 years of age. So you can get it made by going to any Aadhaar centre near you. There first of all you will get the application form for the Bal Aadhar card. In this, you will have to enter the name of the child’s parents, Aadhar card number and date of birth of the child in that form. Then submit that form to the Aadhar centre. In a few days, your child’s child Aadhar card will be ready.
Baal Adhar Card Minimum Age
Your child’s age should be less than 5 years while making a Baal Aadhar card. The color of Baal Aadhaar given to children is blue. Now whenever you go to get your child’s admission in school, first of all, you will ask for your child’s Aadhar card. Child Aadhar Card (Blue Color Aadhar Card) is give before 5 years.
How To Make A Child Aadhar Card
- It is very simple to make a child Aadhar card. For this, some important documents are need which are as follows.
- Aadhar card of the child’s parents.
- child’s date of birth.
- Address proof.
- mobile number.
- Passport size photograph of the child (any two).
|scheme||child Aadhar card|
|Beneficiaries||Children below 5 years of age|
|Launched||the Government of India|
Eligibility for Baal Aadhar Card 2021
- First of all, you must be a resident of India.
- The age of the child should be less than 5 years.
- Aadhar Card of the parent (which will be link with the child’s Aadhaar).
- Birth certificate of the child (child’s age is less than 5 years).
- Address proof.
Baal Aadhar Card Apply Online
- Nowadays most of the work is done online. You can also apply for a Bal Aadhar card online.
- You will have to visit the official website of the Bal Aadhar Card.
- For this you “click” here.
- There you have to click on “Get Aadhar Card”.
- After that click on “Book an Appointment”.
- Afterwards, the child Aadhar card form will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter all the
- information about the district/tehsil, name, address.
- Click on “Proceed to Book Appointment”.
- Entering all the information asked there correctly and click on submit.
Friends, do you have any information or query related to this scheme.
You can comment on us by going to the comment box. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible. Stay connected to our page http://marwadijobs.com/ for more updates on all state government schemes. Thanks.