MNREGA Job Card List:- Whoever interested brothers and sisters want to see their name on MNREGA Job Card. He can see this scheme by visiting the official website. This is a central employment scheme run by the central government. The benefit of which can be availed by any Indian living in India. According to the national level ranking of the MNREGA job card, our Indian country comes first. Any citizen who belongs to the village can get employment by working under MNREGA.
Highlights of MNREGA Job Card
Scheme – MNREGA Job Card
By whom – Central Government
Beneficiary – NREGA Job Card Citizen of India
Purpose – to provide employment
Official Website – Click Here
The main objective of the MNREGA card is to provide employment to the people living in rural areas. The central government provides 105 days of employment every year to the people living in rural areas. Due to which people get financial help. And people also become independent.
Any citizen who belongs to the village can get employment by working under MNREGA. Under this scheme, you can also see your name in the MNREGA card list sitting at home. With the help of your mobile phone or internet, you can check your name in the MNREGA card list sitting at home.
Every year a new NREGA job card is given to the beneficiary of this scheme. This scheme has been started even before the time of the Corona epidemic. Employment received from MNREGA job cards will awaken the motivation of people to become self-reliant. And people will become strong. The amount is given to the people working in NREGA varies. But most of the amount up to Rs 250-300 is given per day.
Eligibility for MNREGA Job Card
- Following is the eligibility of the MNREGA job card.
- Applicants/applicants should be citizens of India.
- The age of the beneficiary should be above 18 years.
- It is mandatory to have the name of the beneficiary on the list of MNREGA card list.
- The beneficiary should have a bank account.
- If you want to apply online for NREGA. So you can apply online by visiting the official website of NREGA.
- If you want to check NREGA job card status. So you can apply online by visiting the official website of the NREGA Job Card.
- For any complaint related to NREGA, you can also contact the helpline number for the concerned Zakaria. And you can register your complaint.
- To check your name on the job card list, you will also have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Passport size photograph (any two).
- Aadhar Card of the applicant/applicant.
- Ration card.
- Voter Eid.
- Bhamashah Card.
- age certificate.
- Address proof.
- mobile number.
- Bank account no.
- For an online application for an MNREGA job card, first of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme.
- After this, a home page will open in front of you.
- There you will see the option of giving entry, click on it.
- Then in this, you will see the list of all the different states.
- Select the state from which you are there.
- Later, you will be ask some information there, which should be enter correctly.
- After doing this, enter the captcha number and click on login.
- After login click on the job card.
- There you will be ask some more information. (such as village name, headman’s name, house number, applicant name, gender, age etc.).
- Now click on save and upload one of your photos in it.
- Save the photo and click on download NREGA job card.
- In this way, you can apply online for an NREGA job card.
how to check your name in Mnrega job card list
- If you also want to see your name on the MNREGA job card list. So you can see according to us.
- To see your name on the MNREGA job card list, first of all, you have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- You have to click on Job Card in the section of Transparency & Accountability.
- The next page will open in front of you.
- In that, you will see the list of all the states, out of which you have to click on your state.
- Next by select Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat and click on the name of proceed.
- Later you will get the job card list and applicant’s name, there you click on the job card number.
- After this, all the details related to the job card will open.
- After checking all the information, download the NREGA job card.
- In this way, you can see your name on the NREGA job card list.
Friends, what do you need information about next, and if you have any questions regarding this article. So you can ask us through the comment box. We will try our best to get the answers to your questions to you as soon as possible. Hope you found our today’s article helpful. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.