What is a UP status certificate:- UP status certificate is a letter containing information about the property of any person. Whenever you do any contract or any government tender work, then you need a UP status certificate. First, the government takes complete information about his property from the person, only then it provides a letter of UP status certificate to that person.
This proof is also necessary while constructing a large building, along with contract and government tender. When a person gives information about his property to the government, it shows his economic condition and strength. If you also register online for the UP status certificate. So you get your certificate within 20-25 days. Due to the application of the UP status certificate being online, you can also apply sitting at your home. For this, you will not have to read the collector’s circle again and again. Also, your time will be saved as well.
Highlights of UP Haisiyat Certificate
Scheme – UP Status Certificate
Beneficiary – Citizen of UP State
Application Status – On
Application – Online & Offline
Department – E-District of UP State
Official Website – Click Here
Purpose of UP Status Certificate
The main purpose of the UP status certificate has been started so that there is no problem in government work. If you have a UP status certificate, then you can get a big building built along with a contract and government tender. But for all this, it is mandatory for you to have a big building co-existing with the contract and government tender.
If you also register online for a UP certificate. So you get the certificate within 20-25 days. Due to the application of the UP status certificate being online, you can also apply sitting at your home. For this, you will not have to read the collector’s circle again and again. Also, your time will be saved as well.
Highlights/Points of UP Status Certificate
- The main points of the UP status certificate are as follows.
- For filling the online form for a UP certificate, the applicant has to pay a fee of Rs 100.
- Apply through Jan Seva Kendra, then you have to pay 120 rupees to the applicant.
- The fee has also been fixed by the government for the certificate, which the applicant has to pay.
- Beneficiary wants to apply through the Citizen Portal of UP, then he will have to pay only Rs 110.
- If you want to know your status yourself, then all the citizens living in the state of UP on the basis of “Personal Valued” who want documentary proof of their total assets, can apply online for the status certificate.
- Do online registration for a UP certificate. So you get your certificate within 20-25 days.
- Property is in any tehsil, then after receiving the reports from all the tehsils, the certificate is issued by the district officer.
Documents Required for UP Status Certificate
- Before the registration of the UP certificate, you need some documents, which are as follows.
- Passport size photograph (any two).
- Identity Card:- Aadhar Card. Pan Card, Passport and Voting Card.
- Certificates:- Ration Card, Voter Id, Electricity Bill and Mobile Bill etc.
- Address proof.
- All necessary documents related to house and land
- If you want, you can give any information about the amount kept in the bank.
- You will need all these documents at the time of applying for the UP Certificate.
How to register online for a UP status certificate
- For online registration for a UP status certificate, first of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme.
- Click here to go to the official website.
- Now a home page will open in front of you.
- Have to click on Citizen Login Icon, then a new page will open in front of you.
- Click on New User Registration and enter the information asked in it. (Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number etc.).
- Now after entering all the information correctly, click on Save.
- OTP will come on your mobile number, enter them and click on login.
- Then you enter your password and click on fill application.
- Then click on Apply New.
- All the information you have been asked for here. Enter them and click submit.
- In this way, your online registration for the UP status certificate will be done.
Note:- After completion of the registration process, do not forget to take the printout copy of the status certificate at all.
Official Website – Click Here
Click here to login
To register – click
Click here for Helpline Number
If there is any information or problem related to the UP status certificate. So you can ask us through the comment box. Thank you very much for reading this article of ours till the end.