UP Vivah Anudan Yojana:- The UP government has started the UP Vivah Anudan Yojana for the poor families of their state. Getting your kids married is no small matter. The family has to bear a lot of expenses at the time of marriage. In such a situation, from where did the poor family bring so much money? Even today there are many such families in UP whose financial condition is not good. Keeping all these things in mind, the UP government has taken a decision and has created the UP Marriage Grant Scheme.
Under this scheme, the UP government will provide an amount of Rs 51,000 as financial assistance for the marriage of daughters. Due to which any poor family will be able to marry their daughters with great pomp. Whichever family lives below the poverty line. (Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes Category, Backward Vraj and Minority Classes).
The central government will provide financial assistance to such families by giving some amount for the marriage of their daughters. If you also want to be eligible for this scheme, then you can get benefits by knowing about this scheme as mentioned below. And you can get your daughter married with pomp.
Purpose of UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2021
The main objective of UP Vivah Anudan Yojana is to help poor families by providing them with financial assistance. Under this scheme, the UP government will provide grants for only 2 girls in a family. The girl who is getting married, her age should be more than 18 years. Only then will the UP government provide a grant for marriage. If you are also from the state of UP, then you can become eligible for this scheme. Next, we will tell you about all the information related to this scheme in detail below. To know all the information related to the UP Marriage Grant Scheme, definitely read this article till the end.
Benefits and Features of UP Marriage Grant Scheme
Financial assistance will be given to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes category, backward Vraj and minority class.
Girls above 18 years of age will get a grant of Rs 51,000 by the government.
The central government of UP will give financial assistance to the families who live below the poverty line.
Eligibility Criteria of UP Marriage Grant Scheme
- The applicant should be a native of UP.
- The age of the girl should be 18 years or more.
- Under this scheme, grants will be given to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes Category, Backward Vraj and Minority Classes only.
- Age: – Girl’s age is 18 years or more and boy’s age is 21 years
- Annual Income:- Should be 60 thousand or less.
Documents Required for UP Marriage Grant Scheme
- Passport size photograph (any two) of the applicant.
- Identity Card:- Aadhar Card and Voting Card.
- income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- mobile number.
- Bank account no.
- Marriage Certificate (Applicant/Applicant).
Highlights of UP Marriage Grant Scheme
Scheme – UP Marriage Grant Scheme
Announcement – by the Central Government of UP
Launch – 2021
Purpose – To provide financial assistance to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Minorities.
Beneficiaries – Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes Category, Backward Classes and Minorities
How to Apply for UP Marriage Grant Scheme
If you are also from UP state and want to make eligible for this scheme. So by registering online for the UP Marriage Grant Scheme as mentioned below, you can become eligible for it.
1. For UP Marriage Grant Scheme, first of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme.
2. click here to go to the official website of this scheme.
3. Now a home page will open in front of you.
4. That by clicking on new registration, click on the option of your caste. Now the registration form of this scheme will open in front of you.
5. Enter all the information asked from you in this form correctly. (such as name, Aadhaar number, caste, income and account number etc.).
6. Now click on submit option.
In this way, your online registration for UP Vivah Anudan Yojana will be done.
For any information related to the UP Marriage Grant Scheme, you can comment on us through the comment box. Hope this article was helpful for you. Stay connected with this page for new updates every day. thanks for the reading