Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2021.
2. The objectives.
3. Poster of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme.
4. Scheme beti bachao beti padhao ambassador.
5. urgent notice.
6. required documents.
7. eligibility criteria.
8. main point.
9. Strategy / Key Steps.
11. Application Process.
They have to do household chores, are denied education. Due to which a change has also been seen in the sex ratio. The number of girls is becoming much less. then the number of boys because even today girls are killed in the fetus. This scheme has been started to eliminate such evil practices and educate daughters.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme in English
Under this scheme, girls will be provided education, under which they will become socially. And financially independent. Under the scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiary daughter to have an account in the bank. When your daughter attains the age of 14 years. Then the amount fixed by her parents will have to be deposit in her bank account. It’s How To E-Shram Portal Registration-21
When your daughter is 18 years old, and you need money. Then you can withdraw 50% of the money deposited. When your daughter becomes marriageable. Then you can withdraw the entire amount from the bank.
The objective of Beti Bachao Scheme 2021
The main objective of the scheme is to educate daughters. And give them an identity in society. By educating the daughters, they have to make them understand right/wrong. They have to be made self-reliant and empower so that there is no exploitation with them in future. Solar Rooftop Scheme, It’s How To Apply,21
Under this scheme, the biased gender selection process of daughters is to be eradicate. Under this scheme, the birth, nutrition and education of girls will be done without any discrimination. And they will be given equal status as boys in society.
Beti bachao beti padhao poster
beti padhao ambassador
Avani Lekhara has been made the brand ambassador of the scheme. Who won the gold medal in the Tokyo Para Olympics. He studied his dreams and flew, and achieved his goal. Similarly, the Rajasthan government believes that like Avni Lekhara. All daughters should go ahead with their dreams. And take steps towards a brighter future.
With the lifestyle of Avni Lekhara and her struggle. The government wants to encourage daughters. And wants to inspire them to become something in their life. And wants to encourage them to make a high identity in society.
Required Documents of Beti Padhao Scheme
Identity Card:- Aadhar Card
Identity card of parents:- Aadhar card
Daughter:- Passport Size Photo Birth Certificate and Bank Account No.
Eligibility Criteria of Beti Bachao Scheme
Age: – The daughter’s age should be more than 11 years.
Domicile:- The applicant must be a resident of India.
Bank Account:- The applicant daughter should have an account in the bank.
- Identify and take intensive and integrated action with a focus on sex ratio districts.
- To encourage daughters to make a high mark in society.
- Educating daughters and making them understand right/wrong.
- Eliminate the biased gender selection process of daughters.
- Making them self-reliant and empowered by focusing on the education of girls.
- To stop the rape of girls and women.
- Along with education, encouraging them to move forward in other fields as well.
When was the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme started?
The scheme was started by the Central Government of Rajasthan in 2015 itself. Keeping in mind the increasing rapes and declining sex ratio in society. The central government started this scheme in 2015.
How to register for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- For online application of this scheme, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the Ministry of Women. And Child Development of Rajasthan’s Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme.
- After this, a home page will open in front of you. Click on the option of Women Empowerment Scheme.
- Then you have to click on the name of the Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme.
- Now the application form of this scheme will open in front of you. In which you will have to enter all the information carefully.
- Then apply for this scheme by clicking on submit.
This project has been implement at the national level, district level, state level. Gram panchayat level and in scheduled cities/urban areas. The Department of Women and Child Development will be held responsible. For the implementation of the scheme.