This card is provided according to the annual income and circumstances of that family. Food items like rice, wheat, sugar, pulses and kerosene etc. are provided by the government sent by the ration card. With the ration card, we get food items at lesser prices than the market. The state government of all the states issues ration card lists from time to time, district wise and gram panchayat wise.
If your name is also not on that list, then you can apply online or offline for a new ration card under the National Food Security Act. If you also want to get the benefit of this scheme, then go quickly and apply online for it. Only the natives of that state can get the benefit of ration cards.
Uttarakhand ration card 2021
A ration card is a card made in the name of the head of the household. This card has been provided by the government to the people of all the states.
Scheme – Uttarakhand Ration Card 2021
|Department||Uttarakhand Food Supply Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The state government of all the states issues district wise and gram panchayat wise ration card lists from time to time. If your name is also not on that list, then you can apply online or offline for a new ration card under the National Food Security Act. The ration card works like an important document (identity card) for the people of the poor class.
Highlights of Uttarakhand Ration Card
- Following are the main points of the Uttarakhand ration card.
- If your name is also not on the list of ration cards, then you can apply online or offline for a new ration card under the National Food Security Act.
- With ration cards, we get food items (pulses, rice, wheat and kerosene) at lesser prices than the market.
- Under this scheme, the Uttarakhand government will provide food items to all the poor and financially needy people of their state.
- The government has made ration cards mandatory for all the poor and middle classes.
How many types of ration card
- There are three main types of APL Ration Card, BPL Ration Card, and AAY Ration Card.
- APL Ration Card:- This card is given to families living above the poverty line, whose annual income is more than Rs.10,000. Those people can use this card to get food items. Families with this card are given a 25 kg ration per month.
2. BPL Ration Card:- It is for those people who live their life below the poverty line. With the help of this card, the government gives them financial assistance by providing them with food items. They are provided 35 kg ration every month.
3. AAY Ration Card:- AAY Ration Card is also called Pink Card, this card is given to the families living below the poverty line. Their annual income is not fixed.
Uttarakhand ration card eligibility
- Applicant must be a native of Uttarakhand state.
- The age of the beneficiary should be 18 years.
- If someone has just got married, then those people can also apply for a ration card.
- Do not have a ration card, then you can also apply online/offline in any way.
- If the period/date of your ration card has expired, you can still apply for it.
Documents Required for Uttarakhand Ration Card
- Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Address proof.
- Passport size photograph (any two).
- income certificate.
- date of birth.
- All declaration forms issued by Ward Councilor/Pradhan
- mobile number.
How to check your name in the Uttarakhand ration card list
- If you also want to see your name in the Uttarakhand Ration Card List, then first you have to go to its “official website”.
- After visiting the official website, the “Home Page” will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Ration Card Details”.
- After this, you have to enter the “captcha card” there and click on the name of “Verify”.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to enter State, District, DSO, Scheme, Date, Report Name and click on “View Report”.
- Then click on “DISTRICT SUPPLY OFFICE”.
- Thereby clicking on ARO, you have to click on the number given next to the name of your shopkeeper.
- After doing this the list will come in front of you. In this way, you can see your name in the ration card list.