Agriculture Input Grant Scheme:- Agriculture Input Grant Scheme has been create by the Government of Bihar. Under this scheme, the farmers whose crops have been damage due to hail and heavy rains. Will be provided with a grant amount of a maximum of Rs 13500 per hectare by the Bihar government.
Will be done. 18,000 per hectare will be give for a perpetual crop. 6800 per hectare will be given for rainf irrigate crop area. And for the irrigate areas, Rs 13500 per hectare will be give.
|Scheme||Agricultural Input Grant Scheme|
|Initiation||by Chief Minister|
|Beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance to the farmers on the loss|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The objective of the Agriculture Input Grant Scheme 2021
- The main objective of the Krishi Input Grant Scheme 2021 is to provide financial support to the farmers on the losses. Under the Agriculture Scheme for the crop area. A minimum grant of Rs 1000 will be provided to the farmers for the crop area.
- It is known to all that how hard farmers sow crops. Now if after working so hard, due to some reason the crop gets damage. Due to this, the crop gets damage. So in many places farmers even commit suicide. Keeping all these things in mind, the government has created. This scheme to provide financial support to the farmers at the loss of them. Under this scheme, the grant amount will be. Sent directly to the bank account of the farmer.
Eligibility for Agriculture Input Grant Scheme
- It is mandatory to have the following eligibility under this scheme.
- The applicant should be a native of Bihar.
- If the applicant’s crop is damage due to hail and heavy rain. Then only then the benefit of this scheme will be provided.
- The beneficiary should have an account in the bank. That too must be link with the Aadhar card.
- An applicant is not already associate with any insurance scheme. Then only he can get the benefit of this scheme.
- If the applicant is cultivating someone else’s land, then photocopy the agreement with the owner of the farm.
Documents Required for Agriculture Input Grant Scheme
- Following are the require documents of the Krishi Input Grant Scheme:
- Passport size photograph (any two).
- Aadhar card.
- farmer identity card
- Certificates:- Driving License, Passport and Voting Card etc.
- Agricultural land papers.
- ration magazine
- Bank Account No.
- mobile number.
Online Application for Agriculture Input Grant Scheme
- For online application of the Krishi Input Grant Scheme, first of all, you have to go to the official website of “DBT Agriculture”.
- Click here to visit the official website of this scheme.
- After visiting the official website, a “Home Page” will open in front of you.
- There you have to click on “Apply Online” and click on the option of “Agriculture Input Grant Scheme”.
- Now you have to enter your registration number there and click on “Search”.
- After that, the application form will appear.
- All the information asked in the application form (such as your name, address. Date of birth, parent’s name, farmer category, panchayat, district etc.) has to be entered correctly in that form.
- Have to enter all the information of your agricultural land (such as type of farmer, area of agricultural land. Details of agricultural land eligible for agricultural land, the reason for crop failure, etc.) and click on “Send OTP”.
- An OTP will come on your mobile number, enter that OTP.
- You have to check your form by clicking on Self Declaration.
- That click on “Submit”.
- This, you will get your registration number, from which you will be able to check your application status.
- In this way, your online application for Input Grant Scheme will be done successfully.
Stay connected with our website to know about more such new schemes. Thank you. If you want any answer related to our today’s article, then you can ask us in the comment box.