Gold Loan from ICICI Bank:- This Bank was establish in 1994. Taking a gold loan from ICICI Bank has become very easy nowadays. It does not charge much interest, and our gold is also safe. ICICI Bank first checks the purity of gold. If your gold is of 22 current and 24 current, then Bank provides you with a loan against your gold jewellery, gold biscuits.
Some of the main products of ICICI Bank are loans, Insurance, Finance, Banking and Wealth Management etc. ICICI Bank loan amount per gram starts from Rs 2200 for 22K and up to Rs 2800 for 24K gold. The loan amount is decide on the weight and purity of the gold.
ICICI Bank is one of the best banks in India. It is mandatory to have at least 12 grams of gold while taking a gold loan in ICICI Bank. Depending on the purity and weight of the gold. You can get a loan from ICICI Bank in the range of Rs 1 lakh to Rs 14 lakh. The interest rates of ICICI Bank are also very low.
Purpose of Gold Loan from ICICI Bank
The main purpose of the Loan from ICICI Bank is that due to the low interest rates in it, more and more people can take advantage of it to meet their financial, personal needs. A gold loan is a simple and secure means of meeting your financial and personal needs.
By taking a Gold from ICICI, you can meet your financial needs such as your children’s education, marriage, business expansion, medical emergency, vacation with family, agricultural needs etc.
There are many such banks that charge higher interest rates, but this is not the case in Kick Bank. ICICI Bank understands the financial condition of the people, hence is providing Loan at a low interest rate.
Documents Required for Gold Loan from ICICI
- Documents that are require while taking Loan from ICICI. It is the following.
- Passport size photograph (any two).
- Identity Card:- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License and Voting Card etc. (any one of these).
- Certificates:- Ration Card, Voter Id and Passport (any one of these).
- Residence:- Address of the house or office, GST number and light bill if you live in a rented house.Bank details.
Eligibility for Loan from ICICI Bank
- Loan From ICICI Bank At the time of loan. You must have gold up to 12 grams.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Should be able to repay the loan amount on time.
- Gold Purity For ICICI Bank
- If you are taking a from ICICI Bank, then your gold should be 22K and 24K.
- ICICI Bank loan amount is decide base on the purity and weight of the gold.
- ICICI Bank loan amount per gram starts from Rs 2200 for 22K and up to Rs 2800 for 24K gold.
- The interest rate of ICICI Bank starts from 10.49% and averages up to – 11%.
ICICI Bank Loan Process
- The process of gold loans from ICICI Bank is very simple and very easy.
- Firstly the applicant has to apply online at www.dialabank.com with all the necessary information and documents.
- All the information ask in it will have to be filled in.
- Then click on submit.
- The bank checks the eligibility of the applicant.
- If the bankers think that you are eligible for a gold loan, then the bank will give a letter to your mobile number or to your address.
- After this, you have to go to the bank with your gold and some required documents.
- After this, the valuation of your gold, the bank will give you a gold loan according to the quality and quantity of gold.
Features of Gold Loan from ICICI
- Following are the salient features of Loan from ICICI.
- Your gold remains absolutely safe when you take a ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank will give your back to you on the day you deposit the entire loan amount in the bank.
- ICICI Bank also does not charge extra charges.
- Also does not have high interest rates, it provides gold loans at low-interest rates.
- After ascertaining the valuation of ICICI Bank gold, professionals keep the gold in a sealed pouch.
Loan from ICICI
- It is packed and kept safely in the safe of the bank.
- This entire process is done in front of the loan applicant.
- This ensures that your gold is absolutely safe and deposited with the bank.
- In this, the loan tenure of ICICI Bank is the same for all the applicants. (from 7 to 36 months).
Click here for more such updates. Thank you