what is the corona vaccine?
- Vaccines prepare your body in advance to fight against any disease, virus or infection.
- Vaccines contain weakened or inactivated parts of a dead organism that can cause disease.
- The vaccine provides protection against external disease occurring in the body.
- When a new pathogen tries to enter our body, the antigen present in our body starts making antibodies to fight that pathogen.
- Then that antibody helps our body to fight against the external infection occurring in the body.
How many main stages in the vaccine
- The first phase was related to health services on 16 January 2021
- The second phase was made available on 2 March 2021 for people above 40-45 years.
- The third phase was related to the health of people above 18 years of age on 2 May 2021.
In Vaccine, the covid vaccine was divide into two parts
VACCINE was used in the form of the first dose as COVISHILD in the second dose. A gap of 6-7 weeks has been kept between these two dosas, due to which the vaccine will get time to make antibodies in our body.
The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (SDS) said that the vaccine is very powerful for our body, with its help we can fight the coronavirus. Corona Virus originated from a small city named Wuhan in China. Slowly it spread all over the world. In the grip of which our country of India also came. More than crores of people lost their lives. This epidemic is so dangerous that if it has happened to someone, then most people die from it.
what are the symptoms of corona?
- If you have got corona and you do not know, then you can find out by the symptoms mentioned below.
- Following are the symptoms of the corona. mild fever. shortness of breath, shortness of breath. sneezing, sore throat
- Pain in the body, pain in hands and feet etc.
- In the first week, there will be a mild fever, there will be pain in the hands and feet, symptoms like sore throat will show.
- In the second week, there will be difficulty in breathing. If you see all these symptoms then you should see a doctor immediately.
- If you do not see the doctor in time, then that virus spreads in your body and reaches the lungs. Due to which death occurs.
- This epidemic is so dangerous that if it has happened to someone, then most people die from it.
Measures to avoid corona pandemic
- While leaving the house, put a mask on the face.
- Wash hands frequently with soap.
- From time to time sanitize hands with alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Do not put your hands on the mouth too much.
- Keep a distance of two yards from the bar people.
- Sanitize whatever items you buy from outside.
- Wash the vegetables with lukewarm water.
- Keep distance from people.
How is the corona vaccine effective for you?
- Xen produces antibodies in your body. By getting it install, the immunity of your body increases. It is apply before the disease occurs. The corona vaccine is the best example of this. It is being suggest by doctors and scientists that everyone should get the vaccine. Even if you are corona infect, you will not need to be admit to the hospital. You can be fine at home. By applying it, your immunity develops. It does not cure the disease but it helps to prevent that disease.
Rumours about vaccine true or false
- There is also some fear in the minds of people about the vaccine because some people get a slight fever after applying the vaccine. But this does not happen with everyone. The vaccine helps our body to fight against diseases caused by external infection. It provides protection to our bodies. That’s why everyone should get the corona vaccine.
Through this article, we have told you in detail about the vaccine, about its symptoms, about its stage, about the measures to avoid it and about the runoff about the vaccine, this article of like ours I hope you. must have come. If you liked this article of ours, then do comment share as much as possible.