If you have gone missing with your family or if there is an emergency, then you can easily pay by debit. You can make online payments by debit.
A debit card is directly connected to our account, if your account is of savings or current, then the debit is directly connected to it.
Transactions up to 2 lakh can be done with a Card.
Nowadays different types of debit cards have come into the market.
Debit Card Types
1) Rupay Card 2) Metro Card 3) Visa Card 4) Master Card
1) Rupay Debit:-
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is an Indian company.
- Rupay Debit Card is a card provided by our India. Therefore it is used in rural areas in any state anywhere in India.
- Since this is our India launch, it charges less than other cards.
- This card is used for cooperative, public, rural banks, online merchants, etc.
2) Metro Debit:-
- This is an international card.
- The card launched by America in 1992 is
- There is a fixed fee for the transaction.
- Metro Card is very popular all over the world as it has been accepted in all the countries due to it being international.
- It is mostly used on the platform.
- With its help, you can use it for online shopping at ATMs with great ease.
3 ) Master card: –
- A master card is also a type of debit card.
- MasterCard This is an international card that was launched by a foreign country.
- online payment with master card.
- MasterCard can be used all over the world.
4) Visa Debit Card: -.American Multinational Financial Services Corporation has launched Visa Card in America.
- This card is called an international card because of its launch in America.
- With Visa Debit, you can pay money from any region. It also does not charge much.
- Its special thing is that with this you can make payment both online and offline.
Documents required to get a debit card
- Your passport size photo (2 required)
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, License, Certificate (any one of these).
- It is necessary to have an account in the bank (anyone bank).
- Your mobile number, bank account details of all these.
Who can take Debit Card
- First of all, you must be an Indian citizen
- Your age should be above 18 – 21.
- It is also necessary to have an account in your bank.
- It is also necessary to have the necessary documents with you (Aadhaar card, PAN card, license, certificate).
Features of Debit Card
- You do not incur any kind of extra charge on the card, whereas sometimes there may be some charge for withdrawing more money in a month.
- You can get online with a card.
- If you have a debit then you don’t have to carry the case.
- With the help of this, you can recharge your mobile from anywhere.
- You can use Debit for online booking, ticket booking, bill payment, etc.
How to get a debit card
- First of all, go to the Debit Card link.
- There you will see a website.
- From that bank whose card you want, click on that bank account.
- Then enter your saree details on that page, and later click on submit.
- Within a few days, your card will be sent to your address.
payment by debit card
- Debit cards are mostly used for online payments or for withdrawing money.
- You can make online payments by visiting any e-commerce website.
- For Example: – If you are shopping online from Flipkart, then for this you first click on Select a Payment Method
- On that, you will be given many options to make online payments.
- From that, you can easily make payment by sucking the option of a Card.