What is Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana:- Palanhar Yojana has been start by the Government of Rajasthan keeping in view the future of the orphan children. Children who do not have parents, children who are orphans, those children can get the benefit of this scheme.
The state government has started this scheme for the education of orphan children for their bright future. For a child of 5 years, the state government will give 500 rupees per month. Apart from this, when the child becomes eligible to go to school, then 1000 rupees per month will be give by the state government after his admission to the school.
For the orphan child, the state government will give 2000 rupees separately till the age of 18 for the necessary things like sweaters, shoes, clothes etc. Orphaned children will get a bright future from this scheme.
Under Rajasthan Palanhar Yojna, it is mandatory for the orphan child to be register in Anganwadi in 2 years and get admission in school after 6 years.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme
For the eligibility of Palanhar Yojana, earlier such children were select who were children of the scheduled category. But the state government has started this scheme for all categories of children by making changes in Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021.
- orphan children.
- Children of disabled parents.
- parents with AIDS Children of.
- Children whose parents are serving life imprisonment.
- Remarriage Widow mother’s child (more than 3 children will not get the benefit).
- divorced/abandoned mother (3 children) Children of.
- Three children of a widowed mother eligible for pension.
- children of parents with leprosy
Documents required for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
- passport size photo (2)
- Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhar card of those who are taking care of the child.
- Identity Card, Ration Card and Bhamashah Card etc.
- Income certificate attested by the competent authority
- Certificate of registration of an orphan child in Anganwadi.
- orphan child Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Certificate of the school in which you are admit.
Purpose of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
The Rajasthan government has started the Palanhar Yojana keeping in mind the bright future of the orphan children.
Due to this scheme, orphan children will get a high-quality education, their upbringing, clothes and sweaters etc. The state government will give 500 rupees per month to the orphan child for 5 years.
After the orphan child is admit to the school, the state government will give 1000 rupees for 18 years. 2000 will be provided separately for the upbringing of the orphan child, sweater, clothes etc.
Under the Palanhar Yojana, it is mandatory for the orphan child to be register in the Anganwadi in 2 years and after 6 years it is mandatory to get admission in the school.
How to apply for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
- For the application of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana, you must first go to the Palanhar Yojana website.
- There you have to fill in all the asked information like your name, orphan child’s name, address for the Palanhar scheme in that form.
- After filling in all this information in the form, enter the mobile number
- Then click on submit in the form.
- Filling the form online will save you time as well as money.
Who can take advantage of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana?
- The benefit of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana is for the children mention below
- Orphan children can get the benefit of Palanhar Yojana.
- Children of parents suffering from AIDS can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Children of disabled parents, children whose parents are serving life imprisonment. They can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Children of divorced/abandoned mothers (3 children), three children of widowed mothers eligible for pension can also get this benefit.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
Friends, you must have got all the information about the ” What is Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana ” of all the states in this article of ours. If you have any information or query related to this scheme.
then you can comment on us by going to the comment box. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible. Stay connected to our page http://marwadijobs.com/ for more updates on all state government schemes. Thank you