Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the traders. With which you can start any business you want to start easily. Punjab National Bank will provide an interest rate of 9.6% to the merchants. Any citizen of India can apply for this scheme.
The main objective of PNB Vyapar Yojana is to help the traders by providing them financial assistance. Any trader who wants to start his own business, or wants to invest in it to further his business. But they do not have that much money, their financial condition is not good.
For them, PNB (Punjab National Bank) has created a business scheme. Under this scheme, a loan amount ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 20 lakh will be provided to the traders. Which the trader will be given time to repay in 5 years. Although all banks have different interest rates, the interest rates under the Bnp Vyapar scheme start from 9.6%.
Scheme – PNB Business Plan
Beneficiary – Traders from India
Purpose – To provide financial assistance
Duration – 5 years
Interest Rates – 9.6%
Minimum amount – Rs.50,000
Maximum amount – Rs 20 lakh
Official Website – Click Here
Importance of Credit Card in PNB Business Plan
- Under this scheme, if your credit score is good (700-750), then you will get a loan under PNB Vyapar Yojana at a low-interest rate. Therefore, having a good credit score for any loan will prove beneficial for you.
- The following documents are required under the PNB business plan.
- Passport size photo.
- Identity Card:- Aadhar Card, Pan Card Voting Card and Driving License.
- Certificates:- Passport, Voting Card, Ration Card, Light Bill and Mobile Bill etc.
- Residence Certificate:- Address of home or office.
- income certificate.
- Bank details, 6 months statements, salary slip and mobile number and bank-related documents.
- The interest rate of all the banks is different. The interest rates under the PNB Vyapar plan start from 9.6%.
- All banks give loans, but their tenure is of different types. If you are taking a loan from PNB, then how much loan are you taking. The duration is decided on that basis. If the loan amount is from 50,000 to 20 lakhs, then a tenure of 5 is given under the PNB business plan.
- The amount received under the PNB Vyapar scheme ranges from Rs 50,000 to Rs 20 lakh. You can get money under this scheme according to your need.
- To apply for PNB Vyapar Yojana, visit the official website of this scheme.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- Then click on PNB Bank there.
- Then click on PNB Business Plan.
- After this, the application form of this scheme will open in front of you.
- In it, you will be asked about the name, Aadhaar number and much more information, enter them correctly.
- Now click on submit at the very last.
- Thus very easily you can apply for a PNB business plan.