CSC Registration Highlights 2021
Scheme Name Common Service Center (CSC) Jan Seva Kendra
CSC Scheme – 2015
Planning Area Central Government of India
Registration – Online
Official Website – www.csc.gov.in
Check CSC Application Status – Click Here
Any citizen can now open his own Common Service Center, for which certain documents are require. Which are explaine in detail below. It is know to all that we have to go to Common Service Center for any online work (certificate, job application, exam admit card) etc.
We cannot do all this work by ourselves. In all these works, the person has to get all these works done by going to “Kame Service Center” and paying a small fee. Under this scheme, all the citizens of the country have to be provided assistance.
Purpose of CSC Registration 2021
The main purpose of CSC registration is to help the citizens of the country by providing them assistance. Common Service Center is a centre through which the facilities are provided by the central government. Can be easily accessible to the citizens.
We have to go to our nearest service center for any online work like (certificate, job application, exam admit card) etc. Then we pay some fees there, only after that our work is done. Keeping all these things in mind. Provisions have been made by the central government to open. CSC centers to provide this facility to the citizens of the country.
Main Functions of CSC Registration
- Passport and PAN card making.
- To ensure
- Making death certificates, making Aadhar cards etc.
- government and non-government work
- making birth certificate
- SB I
- pension services
- Aadhaar Services
- LED MSU
- Skill Development
- electricity bill payment
- railway ticket
- Submitting the application form for government schemes.
- Various services like e-citizen and e-district services like birth/death certificates, pension services, NIOS registration and various other services are being provided by Common Service Center.
Documents Require for CSC Registration
- Some important documents are require for CSC registration. Which are as follows.
- Aadhar card and VID number of the applicant.
- Passport size photograph (any two).
- Pan card and age proof.
- Certificate of excellence.
- Account number and a cancelled cheque.
- mobile number.
There are two main types of CSC registration.
- CSC VALE
- SHG Self Help Group
Eligibility for CSC Registration
- The list of eligibility for CSC registration is give below.
- The applicant’s age should be above 18 years.
- It is mandatory to have your resident place near the bank from which you are opening the account.
- The applicant should have a valid number.
- You should have knowledge of computers.
Application for CSC Registration
- To apply for CSC registration, you have to first go to the official website of this scheme.
- Click here to visit the official website.
- After this, a “Home Page” will open in front of you.
- Then there you will see the name “New VLE Registration”, click on it.
- After clicking on it a new page form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter your name, Aadhaar number, mobile number and captcha code and click on submit button.
- Then another new page will open in front of you, there you have to click on “Kiosk Tab”.
- Enter all the information asked in it and click on “Next”.
- Then you have to enter the banking information (account holder name, IFSC code, branch name etc.).
- Now your documents have to be upload by uploading the photo of the CSC center in JPR format in the require fields and clicking on the button “Next”.
Afterwards, you have to check whether the information entered is correct or not. After that click on “Submit”.
They will be email during the registration process after the final submission of the application form.
CSC online registration status check
- To check CSC Online Registration Status, first, you have to visit the official website of CSC Online Registration.
- After visiting the official website, a home page will open in front of you.
- There you have to click on the option of “Application Status”. Then a “Form” will open in front of you.
- Enter the details you need (Aadhaar Number, Name, Authentication etc.) in that form and click on “Submit”.
- After that, the application status will be display in front of you.