Calculate Debit Card EMI mobile When it comes to financial products, you are spoil with choices. You can choose from a range of cards for any occasion, dress-codes, party invites, office meetings, weekday lunches. But there are some occasions which you can’t casually rock in the world of finance.
Your salary in the middle of the month is one thing that is most inconvenient to carry around in cash in your wallet for even for a few minutes. It’s not just fear of loss or misplacing your wallet that incites people to avoid opting for cash at all costs.
How Do Debit Cards Work?
Debit cards are a very simple way to keep track of your financial transactions. You can use a debit card to make purchases by entering the PIN on the keypad of the ATM or the POS machine. When you pay with a debit card, you simply present your card at the POS terminal and the amount of money is deduct from your account.
What Are the Benefits of Debit Cards?
- You can use your debit card to make purchases.
- Debit cards do not require you to carry a lot of cash.
- They help you keep track of your financial transactions.
- They provide you a quick way to access your money.
What Is a Debit Card EMI?
An EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is a kind of a credit plan offer by the banks and financial institutions. You can avail this EMI scheme if you are buying a home or a vehicle.
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF A DEBIT CARD EMI?
The advantage of a debit card EMI is that you can easily apply for the EMI by making a single payment every month.
How to Calculate Debit Card EMI?
- Add up the cost of the item you are buying.
- Then multiply this by the number of months you want to pay for the EMI.
- Subtract this amount from your total monthly income.
- The remainder will be the EMI.
Calculate Debit Card EMI Types
Debit card EMI are broadly classified into two categories fixed EMI and floating EMI.
- FIXED EMI
In this kind of EMI, the interest rate is fixed for the entire period of EMI. In this kind of EMI, the interest rate is fixed for the entire period of EMI.
2. FLOATING EMI
In this kind of EMI, the interest rate varies with the prevailing rate of interest. The interest rate varies with the prevailing rate of interest.
IS DEBIT CARD EMI FOREIGN EXCHANGE?
A debit card EMI is also known as an overseas exchange. You can choose the EMI as per your requirement.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF Calculate Debit Card EMI ?
- You can use a debit card EMI to buy a home or a vehicle.
- Debit card EMI is a very simple way to manage your finances.
- You can use a debit card EMI to buy a home or a vehicle.
- It is a very simple way to manage your finances.
- You can choose the EMI as per your requirement.
- You can avail this EMI scheme if you are buying a home or a vehicle.
Mobile on EMI– Get No Cost EMI Online at Zero Down payment
Looking to buy a new phone? Buy the latest mobile phones on EMI without credit card at zero down payment using Zest Money credit limit.
Get Credit Limit
Have you been eyeing the latest smartphones for a while now? Don’t wait for months when you can easily buy a mobile on EMI near you. Good smartphones can cost you anywhere between Rs.10,000 to Rs.1,00,000, sometimes even more. Instead of saving hard-earned money for months or compromising on your choice of mobile, it is better to buy an EMI phone or 0 down payment mobiles.
Getting mobile phone loans with Zest Money is easier than ever. With Zest Money as your mobile finance option, you can buy the latest models of Samsung, Xiaomi, Motorola, Oppo, Vivo, Real me, Honor, Lenovo and Apple iPhones on EMI without credit card or debit card at zero down payment. You can pay using Zest Money EMI at your favorite websites like Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Mi or at your nearest Croma, Sangeetha, and Mi Home store.
Creating a Zest Money account is super easy and completely online. Zest Money assigns you a credit limit which you can then use to buy EMI mobile phones and many other things! You can even get a mobile EMI on Aadhar Card with Zest Money.
So sign-up, activate your credit limit and get yourself a zero down payment mobile phones without credit card online or offline on your preferred EMI phone plan.
How to buy a phone with Zest Money EMI?
Signing up for a Zest Money credit limit is very simple. Just verify your mobile number.
Complete your profile, submit the required KYC documents and set up your repayment to activate your credit limit.
Get a mobile EMI on Aadhar card by uploading your Aadhar card details as part of your KYC documents.
You can use your Zest Money credit limit on Amazon, Flipkart, Mi or 1000+ merchant partners to buy a phone.
Select Zest Money EMI as your payment method at preferred partner, you can choose the EMI plan as per your convenience.
Your EMI plan will be approve and your order will be place successfully. Partner will ship your product to you as per their delivery policy.
Why should you buy a Mobile on EMI?
- There are many advantages of buying a phone on EMI. Below are a advantages of this mobile finance option.
- It is a hassle-free mobile finance option. You can buy the latest mobile phones and many other items like tablets. TV, laptops, cameras, furniture, and many more.
- You can buy a phone without any hassle.
- You can buy a phone with. Zero down payment.
- Can avail a large credit limit of up to Rs.1 lakh with minimum monthly EMI of just Rs.29.
- No hidden charges, no extra fees.
- Your phone is ship to you at your prefer address.
- It’s hassle-free, because there is no credit check, no pre-payment penalties, no collateral, and no pre-closure penalties.
WHAT DO I GET AS A REWARDS?
An online chat session with the Zest Money customer care executive.
Your phone will be ship to your prefer address within 10-15 working days.
If you pay EMIs for a minimum of 3 months, you will be entitle to avail the Rs.100 cashback from the partner store of your choice.
You can avail the benefits of the offer by logging into your Zest Money account.
How To Check EMI Eligibility on Debit Card for SBI & HDFC
This offer is available only to SBI & HDFC credit card users.
Zest Money Credit Card is a special credit card that offers great rewards, zero down payment and zero EMI. It has a low rate of interest and offers various attractive EMI plans to choose from.
Use the card to get the best cash back offers, great rewards and benefits from your favorite merchants.
Benefits of Zest Money credit card
- 0% EMIs for the first 6 months.
- Instant cash back on every purchase.
- No pre-payment penalties or pre-closure penalties.
- No collateral or security deposit.
- A low rate of interest and no annual fee.
Top Banks that Offers Debit Card EMI in India
The top four banks that offer EMI facility on Debit Cards are
- State Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India
SBI card holders can avail the best EMI offers.
The cash back is paid in the form of direct cashback to your account. Which you can withdraw at any time.
2. HDFC Bank
HDFC card holders can avail the best EMI offers.
This Bank is one of the most reputed banks in India and offers the best credit card EMI plans.
HDFC Bank offers zero EMIs on all credit cards for a period of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.
3. ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank is one of the largest banks in Indi. And offers the best EMI offers on credit cards.
ICICI Bank offers zero EMIs for a period of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.
4. Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda offers zero EMIs for a period of 12 months.
The interest rates are attractive and one of the lowest in the country.
- What are the differences between a debit card and a credit card?
The differences between debit cards and credit cards are quite vast.
A credit card is issue by a bank to an individual, which enables the individual to take a loan from that bank.
On the other hand, a debit card is issue by a bank to an individual, which enables the individual to withdraw cash from that bank.
2. WHY SHOULD YOU USE DEBIT CARD EMI?
You can use a debit card EMI to buy a home or a vehicle.
3. What does debit mean?
A debit card is a card that is use to withdraw cash from an ATM or a POS machine. When you make a purchase, the amount is deduct from your card and the amount is debit from your account.
4. WHEN SHOULD I DEBIT MY CARD?
It is a common myth that the EMI payment is only made during the billing cycle. The truth is that the EMI can be made at any time. Even after the bill is paid. The payment is deduct at the time of the transaction, which is very convenient.
5. HOW TO DEBIT MY CARD?
To debit your card, you need to swipe your card in the ATM or the POS machine.