Old Age Pension Scheme:- Old Age Pension Scheme has been start by. The state government to provide pensions to the old people. Nowadays it is seen in many homes that as soon as. The new daughter-in-law comes to her house. she leaves her mother-in-law and in-laws out of the house.
In such a situation, the state governments together took a decision that. Some amount should be provided to the elderly in the form of pension for their livelihood.
Under this scheme, old women of the state who are. Above 60 years of age and below 65 years of age will get Rs. 1000. (the old people whose cards are linked to BPL will be given Rs. 2500 per month according to the new rules of the state governments).
A monthly pension will be provided by the state government every month. And old men of more than 60 years will also be provided with. A monthly pension of up to Rs.1000 per month.
Purpose of Old Age Pension Scheme
- Is that old men and women should not have to suffer for their livelihood. The main objective of the old-age pension scheme.
- Therefore, the state governments together decided that some amount should. Be provided to the elderly in the form of pensions for their livelihood.
- Today’s generation has started considering their parents as a loveless burden.
- In such a situation, instead of serving Old parents, such people leave their old age homes.
- Keeping all these things in mind, the state government has increased. The pension amount to 1000 rupees per month instead of 750.
- An old-age scheme can be availed by the old people belonging to Scheduled Castes. Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, General Classes etc.
- old-age pension is that the amount that the state government will provide to the old people. In the form of pension for the main purpose. the same old people can make. A good living by fulfilling their financial needs.
Documents Required for Old Age Pension Scheme
- The documents required for the scheme are given below.
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph (any two).
- age certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Address proof.
- income certificate.
- bank account.
- Applicant’s mobile number.
- identity card.
- You will have to submit all these documents under the age pension scheme.
How to Apply for Old Age Pension Scheme
- There is a different official website for the application in all the states. You have to go to the official website of the state you are from.
- After visiting the official website, you will see the name “Apply Online”, click on it.
- After clicking on Apply Online you will have to click on “New Entry Form”.
- Will open the form of the pension scheme Then, in which you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application form.
- Then later click on submit.
- A message Then will come on your number, keep this registration number with you. Because it will be useful for checking your application status and other things.
How to View List of Old Age Pension Scheme 2021
- To see your name in the list of Old Jan Pension Scheme 2021. You have to visit the official website of your state.
- After reaching the web portal, you will see the ‘Pensioner List’ option at the bottom, click on it.
- Then after that, a list of names of all the old people of. Your state will open in front of you, from that you select the. Name of your old man and click on it.
- Proceed in the same way by selecting your development block/area/gram panchayat.
- When you reach the name of your village. After that, the link for the total number of pensioners. Will appear in the next section.
- After clicking on the link, from here the list of all the pensioners. In that area will open their name. After this, you can check your name on this list.
Friends, you must have got all the information about. The old-age scheme of all the states in this article of ours. If you have any information or query related to this scheme.
then you can comment on us by going to the comment box. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible. Stay connected to our page http://marwadijobs.com/ for more updates on all state government schemes. Thank you