Personal Loan for Wedding:- With a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv, you can host the wedding of your dreams without financial constraints. HDFC Bank Marriage Loan By applying online, you can get approved for a marriage loan of up to Rs. 25 lakh in just 5 minutes. There is no collateral requirement, and you only need to produce basic KYC and income documents with your application. After document verification, we disburse the funds to your loan account within 24 hours.
Our marriage loans bear an attractive personal loan interest rate. Moreover, we offer a flexible tenor of up to 60 months over which you can service your EMIs. So, you can borrow per your needs and repay your loan comfortably. We also offer helpful tools such as the Personal Loan EMI Calculator and Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator to manage your loan effectively.
HDFC Bank Marriage Loan @10.25% Interest Rate
HDFC Bank offers marriage loan of up to Rs. 40 lakh with no specific restriction on how to use the funds. You can use HDFC Bank Marriage Loan to pay for your wedding’s venue, outfit, accommodation for guests, catering, makeup artists or any other marriage expenses and can repay it easily within flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
Marriage Loan details
|Interest Rates||10.99% – 18%|
|Processing Fee||Up to 4.00%|
The interest rate of HDFC Marriage Loan starts from 10.25% and goes up to 21%. The interest rate offered to an individual by the bank depends on his credit score, age, employment, repayment history, etc.
HDFC Personal Loan Amount and Terms
Loan Amount: From INR 1 lakh to INR 1 crore.
Rate of Interest (APR): 10.25% to 12.49%.
Repayment Tenor: 12 months to 72 months.
Processing Fees: Minimum INR 999 + GST to a maximum of INR 4,719.
Prepayment or Foreclosure: No charge after 12 months. 1% to 4% before 12 months.
Part prepayment is not allowed. The loan has to either be prepaid in full or serviced for the stipulated tenure.
Approval Process: Once you submit your application form and the required documents, you can expect an approval and disbursal in a span of one to five working days.
HDFC Bank Marriage Loan Features
HDFC Bank has simplified the online marriage loan application process and allows you to apply for the loan in just a few clicks Quick approval and disbursal: If you meet the eligibility criteria and submit the necessary documents, you get a quick approval on your marriage loan. Also, if you have a pre-approved loan offer from HDFC Bank, you get funds instantly Minimum documentation.
documents online including your identity proof, address proof and income proof Flexible tenure. You can repay HDFC Marriage Loan as per your convenience within tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
HDFC Personal Loan EMI Calculation
You can use BankBazaar HDFC Personal Loan EMI Calculator to check your monthly prepayment amount.
All you need to do is enter your preferred loan amount, tenure, interest rate and processing fee.
Hit “Calculate” to check your EMI and processing fee.
HDFC Bank Prepayment Facility
HDFC also offers a prepayment facility to help the customers pay off the entire outstanding or a part of it. If you have a surplus amount of money in hand and meeting the below criteria then you can pay a part of your principal outstanding amount to reduce the same. This will also help in saving interest accrued on the principal amount. Know more about this facility below.
Charges to be paid on Prepayment
The only disadvantage that lies here is that one will likely end up having to reimburse the debt quicker than before. Before consolidating your debt, make sure that you can make the payments on a new loan. This may also help to reimburse large portions of your loans on credit rather than with a single loan, consolidating it into more controllable pieces.
How to Apply for a Wedding Loan?
- Fill the Personal Application Form.
- Enter all the required information like name, pin code, mobile number, loan amount needed, employment details etc.
- Click ‘Get Quote’.
- Enter a 4-digit OTP sent on your mobile number.
- Fill in further details like work experience and existing loans.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive offers as per your eligibility.
- loan advisor will call to help with the further process.
How does HDFC Bank Personal Loan Work?
- Total amount borrowed: ₹ 1,00,000
- Time period: 12 Months to 60 Months
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate: 10.50% to 22.00%
- Processing Fee payable to Up to ₹ 2,500
- Total Monthly Cost – From ₹ 2,149 for 60 Months ₹ 1,00,000 loan at 10.50% (lowest rate, longest time period) to ₹ 9,359 for 12 Months ₹ 1,00,000 loan at 22.00% (highest rate, shortest time period). This is inclusive of principal repayment.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of charge including all applicable fees: 11% to 22.5%
- Total cost payable over loan tenure: ₹ 8,278 for 12 Months loan to ₹ 31,463 for 60 Months loan.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan in Kolkata
- The important details about a personal loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
- Particular Details Interest rate10.25% – 17.00% Loan amount Up to ₹ 15 Lakhs Tenure Up to five years Processing fee Up to 2.50% of the sanctioned loan amount +GST Pre-payment charge No prepayment until completion of 12 EMIs.
- 4% of the principal outstanding if between 13-24 months +GST.
- 3% of the principal outstanding if between 25-36 months +GST.
- 2% of the principal outstanding if more than 36 months +GST.
Related Post:- How To Take Marriage Loan ICICI And Its Apply