In this, the insured has to pay a fixed amount at a fixed time. This policy acts as a security cover for your family. When the insured person has an accident due to some reason, or he dies in an accident, then the insurance company provides a sum assured amount to the family of the insured.
- Apart from the financial security of the family, a life insurance scheme also helps in many ways. provides. Its information is explained in detail below.Marwadi Jobs
- No person or great man can tell what is going to happen next in your future, being the eldest member of the house, you always have to worry about what will happen to your family after you leave. Who will take care of your family’s financial needs? The only answer to all these questions is a insurance policy.
Why is a Life Insurance Policy Important for You?
- A life insurance policy is important for you in many ways.
- Which covers tax benefits, accident cover, loan facility, death cover on death, waiver of payment, rebate on interest, tax exemption etc.
- Tax Benefits:- Different types of insurance companies provide benefits by giving different types of attractive offers.
- Most of the life insurance policies provide you with the benefit of the tax deduction on payment of premium under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Accident cover:– If there is an accident with the insured person due to any reason, or he dies in an accident, then the insurance company provides a sum assured to the family of the insured.
- The goal of this policy is to fulfil those needs, which we think about reducing.
- Loan Facility:- Along with availing insurance policy, you can also avail loan facility.
- Death cover in case of death:- You have to cover your expenses, your children’s education cover
Covering tax benefits, tax exemptions, etc., to pay off debts.
- The death benefit can be equal to or more than the sum assured as it also includes rider benefit.
Discount of Payment:- Many people are also unaware of the discount of online payment.
- It does not require paperwork, in this, you can save from the commission paid to the agent while buying and renewing a life insurance policy offline.
This exemption in the life insurance policy is different in different companies.
Interest rebate:- If your credit score is good then you get a insurance policy at low interest also.
Tax exemption:- On paying the premium of life insurance policy, the insured gets tax benefits under section 80C of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- These benefits are given to all life insurance companies.
Documents required for life insurance policy
- Your passport size photograph (2 photos) first of all for insurance policy
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, License, Voter Card, etc. for Identity Proof. (any one of these).
- Birth certificate, passport for age proof.
- Ration card, electricity bill, and home address.
- Bank statements, credit card score, 12th mark sheet.
- Life insurance policy form etc.
How to apply for a life insurance policy online
- First of all, click on the company from which you are taking the insurance policy.
- There you will be shown some options, from them tap on continue. Then fill in your mobile number, name, address all there.
- Then pay there, in no time you will get the policy on your email id