PM Rural Housing Scheme
It is a social welfare program create by the Government of India to provide housing for the rural poor in India. A similar scheme for the urban poor has been launch in 2015 as Housing for All by 2022. PM Rural Housing Scheme was launch in 1985 by. The then Prime Minister of India. Rajiv Gandhi as one of the major flagship programs of the Ministry of Rural Development.
works to fulfill its commitment to provide housing for Apart from constructing pucca houses for those living in kutcha houses, the Indira Awas Yojana scheme offers concessional interest rates on housing loans. IAY covers all rural areas of the country except Delhi and Chandigarh. PMAGY, or Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gramin Yojana, aims at providing holistic and comprehensive development programs to villages with a population of 50% and above. This will be achieve through synergy of programs of the State/Union Territories and the Central Government.
Purpose of Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme
Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY), now Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG), is a social welfare scheme by the Government of India. It was start by Rajiv Gandhi in 1985 with the aim of providing houses to build houses for the economically weaker sections of the society.
The scheme was early, target to Schedule Castes (SC). Schedule Tribes (ST) and free bonded labor. But was extend to non-SC/ST household. The vision is to provide a house to every poor and middle class family under this scheme. This is one of the most interesting schemes of the government and a big step towards making the country more developed and more comfortable.
Benefits of Indira Awas Yojana Scheme
- If you are a beneficiary under. Indira Awas Yojana scheme, you can avail. The follow benefits.
- Under this scheme you will get a hut shape house. The construction of the hut is to be done by the Gram Panchayat.
- The hut is construct from cement. And must be built with local material.
- You can avail subsidy of approx. 1 lakh for the construction of the hut.
- You can avail subsidy of Rs. 50,000 for the purchase of the hut.
- The plan also, include a health care facility. The facilities provided by the Gram Panchayat will include a health center and a medical camp.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Identity Card:- Aadhar Card, Voting Card and Ration Card.
- income certificate.
- Applicant’s passport size photograph (any two)
- proof of no home
- age certificate
- mobile number
- bank account number
Eligible for Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme
- The information about those who can become eligible for this scheme is given below.
- Applicant should be a native citizen of India.
- Whichever Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST, Middle Class and Poor Families) can become eligible.
- The annual income of the beneficiary should be up to 1 lakh only.
How to apply for Indira Awas Yojana?
You can apply online for Indira Awas Yojana on its official website. Gram Sabhas general prepare the beneficiary list. Under the IAY scheme using data from. The Socio-Economy and Caste Census or SESC. If you are will to. Apply for IAY Scheme then can contact. Your respective Gram Sabha and submit the Pradhan Mantri IAY Scheme Form.
The registration process for. Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana, Is explain below. In the follow four step.
1. For registration, you need to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, or the official website of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, or the official website of the Gram Panchayat where you are a registered citizen.
2. Then, you have to enter the website. And then fill in the request information.
3. You can then enter your Aadhaar detail. Which is a unique identification number provided by the government.
4. You can get your Aadhaar card by visiting the Aadhaar Enrollment Centre.
5. Once you have fill. In the details. And Aadhaar details, you can proceed.
6. After enter some further. Information, you can click on submit.
How to Check PMAYG Application Status Online
1. First of all the beneficiary has to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website.
2.Enter your. Assessment ID or by entering your name, mobile number and father’s name.
3. Now the application status of this scheme will open in front of you.